Welcome to Skeleton Theatre, bringing you "ULNA-13" in 2012! Here is our new preview, featuring vocals from the show:
This year's show runs about 20 minutes and will play continuously on:
- Wednesday October 31st (Halloween), from 6pm to 9pm
- Thursday, November 1st, from 6pm to 9pm
We hope to get in a run-through Tuesday night October 30th at some point...but no promises.
And now, if you will pardon my crass commercialism:
We've decided to implement a "Donate" button...it's somewhat expensive to put these shows on! If you choose to help support Skeleton Theatre, Thanks!
I finished my re-design of the site! This is most evident on the Shows page and the Build page. Both of them now have videos at the top with thumbnails to the right, and then an image slideshow further down. At the bottom of the Shows page is a complete show history year-by-year, and at the bottom of the Build page is deeply technical info for geeks (like me) who want to know.
This is our seventh year doing Skeleton Theatre...my, how the time flies. We've gotten some nice press over the years, here are links to those pieces:
- Seattle Times article our very first year! 10-2006
- West Seattle Blog preview, video interview with Chris, 10-2008
- KUOW Public Radio interview with Chris, 10-2008
- West Seattle Blog pocket review, video clip from the show, 10-2009
- West Seattle Blog sneak peak, video interview with Chris, 10-2010
- West Seattle Blog pocket review, 2 video clips from the show, 10-2010
- West Seattle Blog review, video clip from the show, 10-2011
It's been great to have the support. If we didn't get crowds, this wouldn't be nearly as much fun!
As a treat for those of you who read all the way down the page, here's a clip of outtakes from the 2008 "Pirates" recording session.
You can see videos and pics from previous years shows on our Shows page. The Build page also has vids and pics showing how it was all done. People gets you behind the scenes with intros of the people on the Skeleton Crew, and Find Us shows you where to see the show.
Lastly, you can e-mail me (Chris) if you have questions or comments.